Monday, February 16, 2009

Actual Blogging

I'm trying very hard (for Sara's sake) to actually blog, instead of using pictures as a way to tell life's story. Since I have a photographic memory, I think of things in pictures. When I'm retelling a story, I want to fill in all the details to "paint the picture" for someone, so they can feel as if they experienced the same situation I experienced. I also have this false sense of hurry (because any sort of hurry is self-imposed...), and rarely take the time to write down my thoughts. Maybe because I have so many thoughts floating around in my head at all times, I find it difficult to write about just one. But I am going to make an earnest attempt to make my blog more about my thoughts (with a smattering of pictures to enrich the story!).

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm looking forward to following your new approach to blogging!