Sunday, October 12, 2008

Puyallup Fair

We went to the Puyallup Fair the first day it opened this year- so we experienced the perfect balance of people and space:) Laura and I had not been on a fair ride for more than 10 years, so after braving the ferris wheel (that is Laura below freaking out), we went for the fast-moving Octopus...dun, dun, dun... The girl accepting tickets asked us semi-incredulously if we were in line to actually ride the Octopus (as most of the other riders were under the age of 10 years). Oh my goodness! Laura and I thought we were going to die! I am soooo glad we didn't even think to go for the bungee-jump ride. Most of the time we were screaming and/or keeping our eyes closed. We will certainly have to work our way up to the 10 and over rides:)





1 comment:

Sara said...

That is too funny! I didn't know both of you were scaredy-cats when it comes to amusement park rides. I would have loved to have been there to see the girl's reaction to you riding the octopus. =)