Sunday, October 12, 2008

To Leavenworth we go (at 3pm!)

After we took our fabulous "Flightseeing Tour," we started grabbing all the tourist brochures for Seattle. We found one for the Leavenworth Oktoberfest, and decided on a whim to go! This exec decision was made at 3pm, keeping in mind the drive is about a three hour trip from Seattle! A sleepy Buggie taking a yawn!


An old 76 sign! I love the retro stuff!
Ok, so I nearly wanted to cry when I saw "Brandi and Dave" announcing their wedding reception at a dive bar on our way to Leavenworth. I mean, maybe this is one of the larger venues in their town...but come on, having a reception where the establishment has plastic beer flags? Oh Brandi, I weep for you.....
A blurry image of Sasquatch, he was moving pretty fast...but all Sasquatch pictures are blurry for SOME reason....

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe you guys headed spur of the moment to Leavenworth at 3pm! That's crazy! You wouldn't ever catch me being that spontaneous! ;o) Looks like you had a nice time though.

Sara said...

By the way, in the picture of Paul yawning, it looks like the car taillight is coming out of his mouth, almost like a tongue...I couldn't figure it out for a second!